[Haskell] Sequencing of input and output, troubles in kdevelop

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 27 15:02:50 EDT 2004

Ketil Malde wrote:
> "A.J. Bonnema" <abonnema at xs4all.nl> writes:
>

>>Actually, I asked kdevelop to run in an external terminal. Also, if I
>>run the command "./prog" (where prog is the name), the program behaves
>>the same. So, ghc should not assume anything else than having input
>>from standard input....
>

> Hmm...did you try setting the buffering explicitly, as was suggested
> here?

Sorry, I missed that suggestion. I just looked into kdevelop, and I
couldn't find any buffering option. Also, ghc -help shows no buffering
options (there is no man page for ghc).

Do you know how to set buffering explicitely?

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)