[Haskell] KDevelop & Haskell

Peter Robinson listener at thaldyron.com
Sun Feb 8 21:41:17 EST 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 20:46, Gour wrote:

> When asked on KDevelop forum, I got the reply that Haskell plugin is not in
> active development, but it looks like you are still behind it, isn't it?
The last update was made in September and I didn't have much time to work on
it since then but I expect to have a working updated version at the latest by
the end of February, it isn't really much work.

> When tried KDevelop rc1, I got the error that "language plugin is not
> found" and on KDevelop forum it is stated that it won't/isn't included in
> final release.
Well the plugin _is_ included in the 3.0 release (libkdevhaskellsupport.*) but
it is deactivated due to stability reasons.

> So, can we expect new features in KDevelop's Haskell support?
You can expect the basic support working pretty soon more advanced features
might take a little longer, any help is welcome.

regards,
Peter