[Haskell] Re: Use of tab characters in indentation-sensitive code

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Mon Jan 26 09:12:37 EST 2004

{-# OPTIONS -tabsize 4 #-}

I think it's still a bit of a hack, but at least the author tells you what
their tabsize was when they wrote it, so you can recover their layout. You
could always pre-process the source yourself with sed, if the compiler
doesn't understand the option.

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.