[wxhaskell-users] Re: [Haskell] Announce: wxHaskell 0.6

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Wed Mar 3 12:58:53 EST 2004

Matthew Walton (matthew at alledora.co.uk) wrote:

> Plenty of ebuilds seem to work from multiple source packages... I can't
> see a particular difficulty in writing one that installs wxHaskell
> source and documentation simultaneously.

Thank you for pointing this out. I never came across one.

I was playing during the 0.30.4 but could not solve sandbox problem since
wxhaskell writes into /usr/lib.

Of course, I did it with addwrite /usr/lib and some sed trickery (could not
find haddock-base), but wanted to have more clean solution by patching Makefile.

> Although having said that, I can't get wxHaskell stuff to link properly
> on my Gentoo box at the moment, probably because my OpenGL setup is
> rather broken.

Do you have some wxhaskell ebuild handy?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Gour