[Haskell] documentation of Language.Haskell.Syntax

José Vilaça a30733 at correio.ci.uminho.pt
Wed Mar 17 11:12:23 EST 2004

I'm searching for more detailed information about Language.Haskell.Syntax than the one provided by the Haddock documentation of the  Hierarchical Libraries.

I'm doing a tool that pick up code represented in the Haskell Syntax and i need to know the semantics of a lot of Construtors of the Haskell Syntax.

If someone know where i can find that documentation please email me.

thankfully

José Miguel Vilaça
mathematics and computer sciences student at University of Minho in Portugal