[Haskell] Better Exception Handling

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Tue Nov 23 10:29:56 EST 2004

I, too, had a gripe about this, and was pointed to an excellent paper that
explains all:

   A Semantics for Imprecise Exceptions (1999)
   Simon Peyton Jones, Alastair Reid, Tony Hoare, Simon Marlow, Fergus
Henderson
   SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation
   http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/peytonjones99semantics.html

#g