[Haskell] Bandwidth

Nick Benton nick at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 26 07:12:28 EST 2004

Genuinely inspiring though it is to observe the vitality of the Haskell community, especially by comparison with we taciturn SML folks, recent discussions on top-level initialization etc. have got a bit high-bandwidth for the casual lurker. I really don't want to unsubscribe, so might I politely, respectfully and gently reiterate Simon's request that such skirmishes move to Haskell Café after the first few volleys have been exchanged? That's what it's there for.

Peace and purity,

  Nick