[Haskell] Haskell-mode 2.0

Georg Martius mai99dgf at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Nov 26 09:35:44 EST 2004

Hi,

thanks for you work! The indentation works much better than before. However, I have some feature requests/bugs:

- indentation in do monad: lines after "let" should have 2 possible indentations. One for new let bindings (how it is currently) and one for further monad expressions. Example:
    do expr1
       let foo  = bar
           foo2 = bar2
       expr2            -- this is the line I mean

- an identifier with ' changes the indentation of the following lines, which should not be the case.
Example:
   let bar = case foo
             of _ -> blabla
       bar' = case foo