[Haskell] Program maintenance tools

Gavin Lowe gavin.lowe at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 09:46:18 EDT 2004

Hello

I'm looking for some tools to help maintain a largish Haskell program.
Some of the things I'd like tool support for are:

- detection of dead code;

- detection of unnecessary arguments for functions;

- detection of unnecesary imports of modules;

- a graphical representation of dependencies between modules.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Gavin

--
Gavin Lowe

Oxford University Computing Laboratory, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QD.
Phone: +44 1865 273841.  Fax: +44 1865 273839.
E-mail: gavin.lowe at comlab.ox.ac.uk

The secret of all discoverers is that they regard nothing as impossible