[Haskell] Haskell in industry?

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Wed Sep 15 05:07:47 EDT 2004

At 20:18 14/09/04 +0200, Heribert.Schuetz.extern at HVB.de wrote:
>Meanwhile I am quite convinced that Haskell might not only be the right
>choice for a prototype, but also for the "real thing". But inevitably some
>people around here are scared about about the risks of using a
>non-mainstream programming language, and to some degree I understand them.
>The questions they are asking include:

And to make a completely different, if unworthily cynical, kind of response
to this question...

It seems to me that an awful lot of demonstrable prototypes get tidied up
and delivered as final code.  So by using Haskell for prototyping, the
sales-people might resolve the other question for you ;-)

#g