[Haskell] Announce: Pesco.Cmdline v1.0

Sven Moritz Hallberg pesco at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 07:03:18 EDT 2004

Hi all,

let me announce the availability of:

	Pesco.Cmdline - a command line parser /= GNU getopt

This is a useful one-file module that I wrote over the course of one
week last month. It has some nifty features. I think it's more
convenient for every-day use than System.GetOpt. The module and
associated documentation is available from (many thanks to Shae Erisson
for the webspace):

	http://www.scannedinavian.org/~pesco/

The v1.0 distribution tarball is under the link named [dist].
See the nearby [man] link for reference documentation.

Nota bene:

The module is a literate program (using the wonderful lhs2TeX - thanks
to Andres Loeh for his help) and comes with a complete set of manpages
(Yes, real Unix manpages! You haven't seen that for a Haskell module,
have you?). See the [doc] link for a PDF rendition of the module itself,
[man] for the hypertext manpages, and [ref] for the manpages in PDF
(formatted for printing as an A5 booklet - Try it, it's fun!).

Obviously, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Viel Spasz am Geraet,

	Sven Moritz "pesco" Hallberg.

PS: As far as I know, my website is not displayed in MSIE. I consider
that a feature, not a bug. ;)