[Haskell] Silly question on interactive import

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Dec 14 06:03:17 EST 2005

Could you remind me what is the easiest way to load interactively a specific
module before loading a afile into ghci? For example, I have a file parse.hs
with some functions such as isUpper, which belongs to the module Char.

I thought that writing

:m + Char
:l parse

  would work, but loading destroys the access to the module Char. (:add as well).

Well, I won't die if there is no way to do it.
But am I obliged to import Char within parse? Of course, interactive import
is illegal...

Thanks.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk