[Haskell] Compiling GHC on Panther using darwin ports

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 11:15:59 EST 2005

Hi Chris,

Forget about my last message.  I had accidentally introduced a bug
in my last revision.  I have updated the portfile; update from cvs and
you should be ready to go.

(The bootstrap compiler still depends on the darwinports dlcompat
library, which was not a dependency of the port.  It is now.  I hope to
remove this constraint and use the system dlcompat when ghc 6.4
appears in a few weeks.)

Best Wishes,
Greg