[Haskell] OS requirements for "Haskell version of Crystal Space 3D?"

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 18:04:51 EDT 2005

My apologies, but I forgot to mention my OS
requirements for the potential Haskell version of
Crystal Space 3D that I'm looking for in my previous
post:

* Mac OS X 10.2.8 Jaguar (or higher if necessary--I
can upgrade)

Also, I forgot to mention the URL for the example of
PlaneShift (the fantasy MMORPG written using Crystal
Space 3D) in my previous inquiry.  It is as follows:

* http://www.planeshift.it/main_01.html

It even runs on Mac OS X 10.2.8, too.

If anybody knows of any Haskell tools/libraries useful
for writing something similar to PlaneShift using a
Haskell version of something similar to Crystal Space
3D on Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher, I'd greatly
appreciate any information.

Thanks again,

Benjamin L. Russell