[Haskell] Hierarchical module namespace extension not sufficiently flexible

Sebastian Sylvan sebastian.sylvan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:15:40 EST 2005

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 17:03:38 +0000, Duncan Coutts > module Graphics.UI.Gtk (
>   qualified module Graphics.UI.Gtk.Button as Button,

I like this idea a lot!
It wouldn't break existing stuff (would it?), and it really seems like
it should already be in there. I mean if you can import and export
modules, it doesn't make sense that qualified imports are allowed but
not qualified exports.
This strategy also allows the library author some control over the
library's structure. I might be missing something but this really does
look "nice".

/S

--
Sebastian Sylvan