[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.4

Remi Turk rturk at science.uva.nl
Fri Mar 11 13:44:18 EST 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 12:25:04PM -0000, Simon Marlow wrote:

>    =============================================================
>     The (Interactive) Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 6.4
>    =============================================================
>
> The GHC Team is delighted to announce a new major release of GHC.  It
> has been a long time since the last major release (Dec 2003!), and a
> lot has happened:

It's great to hear that *my computer isn't going to get much
sleep tonight* :)

And there's a funny typo which left me wondering "why?" for a few
seconds on
http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.4/html/users_guide/release-6-4.html

o Debug.QuickCheck is now Text.QuickCheck

Groetjes,
Remi

--
Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it.