[Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:28:55 EST 2005

On 13/11/05, Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang at jeltsch.net> wrote:

> > > The font size is way too small!
> >
> > Well, in every browser I know (on Linux), you can setup your preferred
> > sitze for minimum and/or medium font size.
>
> The font size is much smaller than the font size of other webpages.  So if I
> would change the default font size to give good results with the Haskell
> website, all other websites would have their text in very large letters.

Try the
Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Fonts & Colors... -> Minimum Font Size
setting. I actually go so far as to check the "Always use my fonts"
checkbox, and set specific fonts and sizes for serif, sans-serif and
monospace. I set the minimum size only a couple of points smaller than
the default to ensure that text is always readable.

 - Cale