[Haskell] ANNOUNCEMENT: HAskell Server Pages version 0.4.0
lemmih at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:10:35 EST 2005
== HAskell Server Pages ==
HASP is an experimental framework for combining the flexibility of
Haskell with the popularity/necessity of web-pages.
HASP offers an embedded XML syntax without dispensing with the Glasgow
Haskell extensions we hold dear. By using the FastCGI library, HASP is
independent of webserver type, and keeps maximum performance. HASP supports
sessions, POST data and file uploads, persistent values of arbitrary types,
dynamic loading of Haskell code, and thus provides a sound foundation for
higher level programming models for dynamic web-pages.
Changes since 0.3.0:
* Use the bytecode generator from GHC instead of hs-plugins.
* Removed the need for Alex, Happy, plugins, ghc-src, trhsp and haspr-config.
Changes from Niklas Broberg's original HSP:
* GHC bytecode instead of hs-plugins.
* Dropped the support for Harp.
* Dropped the support for xml in patterns.
* Full support for every GHC extension.
* HASP uses FastCGI where HSP implements its own web server.
HASP: darcs get http://scannedinavian.org/~lemmih/hasp
More information about the Haskell