[Haskell] postdoc at Oxford

Oege de Moor oege at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 13:43:52 EST 2005

Samson Abramsky, Luke Ong, Tom Melham and myself have just founded the
"Centre for Metacomputation" at Oxford. We are looking for a 4-year senior
postdoc to help coordinate the activities:

http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/jobs/platform.html

Topics of interest include types for quotation, termination analysis, model
checking of higher-order programs, and games semantics for
aspect-orientation.

Please bring this to the attention of anyone who might be interested;
naturally I'd be delighted to discuss the particulars on an informal basis,
especially with members of this list.

Many thanks,

-Oege

Oege de Moor, DPhil