Records (was Re: [Haskell] Improvements to GHC)

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Nov 23 11:28:44 EST 2005

Hello David,

>> 7. Unordered records: yep (if I understand the problem correctly)

DR> I don't think you understood correctly.  What I'd like (and this is another
DR> one of those David-specific issues--I've never heard anyone else complain
DR> about this) is to be able to create a data type that has no order.

i think that this is very good thing, especially for library writers.
it's just a Good Programming Style, not for bad guys like me ;)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com