[Haskell] A Gentle Introduction to Haskell Version 98

Paul Hudak paul.hudak at yale.edu
Wed Sep 14 08:38:28 EDT 2005

Reuben Thomas is not a co-author of the Gentle Introduction, although it
looks like he's had something to do with the HTML rendering of it.  John
Peterson would know more about that but I think that he's off-line for
awhile.  In any case, the non-HTML versions should all be consistent,
with Hudak/Fasel/Peterson as authors.  I really don't know much about
the HTML version, except that it's handy to have on-line :-)

   -Paul Hudak