[Haskell] ANN: MissingH 0.14.0
jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Apr 6 03:53:22 EDT 2006
I am rewriting my Debian From Scratch (DFS/dfsbuild) system using
Haskell. As part of this effort, I've been making improvements in
MissingH, and have release 0.14.0.
API changes include:
* Logger handlers now are passed the calling logger name.
* When a new logger must be spontaneously created, it uses
the closest ancestor logger for its default priority, rather
than using a compile-time default.
* New function splitWs, to split a string along common whitespace
* New log handler verboseStreamHandler, which adds the logger
name and log priority to the front of each log message.
* Syslog handler now also adds name & priority to each message.
As usual, you may download this from http://quux.org/devel/missingh/
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming
More information about the Haskell