[Haskell] Re: lhs2TeX-friendly emacs mode?

Max Vasin max-appolo at mail.ru
Mon Apr 17 13:35:22 EDT 2006

>>>>> "Conal" == Conal Elliott <conal at conal.net> writes:

Conal> Hi Max.
Hi Conal,

Conal> Thanks for the mmm-mode suggestion.  It sure looks
Conal> like it should help, but I didn't see any effect when I tried
Conal> it.  Would you mind sharing the emacs lisp you use with it?
Well, to see any effect you have to select submode class (C-c % C-c).
I used CWEB submode class which shipped with mmm-mode.  Defining new
submode is pretty easy - look at the documentation which comes with
mmm-mode and examples (on my machine they are in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/).

--
WBR,
Max Vasin.