[Haskell] Haskell XML

Lucius Meredith lgreg.meredith at biosimilarity.com
Wed Aug 30 11:55:06 EDT 2006

Till,

i was looking for an OCamlDuce-like solution. The point there is that the
support is at the language level -- not library level. OCamlDuce has
language constructs -- values, type and pattern-matching specifically aimed
at XML processing. Thus, the OCamlDuce compiler catches many misuses, errors
invisible to a library-based approach.

The HXmlToolbox and HaXML are -- to the best of my knowledge --
library-based approaches, not language-level approaches.

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith