[Haskell] Haskell XML

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:31:36 EDT 2006

Hi Lucius,

my Haskell Source eXtensions [1] (which Neil suggested earlier)
supports expressions, values and pattern matching as language
constructs, but not types.

WASH [2] supports expressions, values and (to a limited extent) types,
but not pattern matching.

XHaskell [3] has the support necessary to get the typing right for
semi-structured data, but I don't know if they do anything explicitly
targetted at XML.

Hope that helps you some :-)

/Niklas

[1] http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~d00nibro/haskell-src-exts/