[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: ZMachine 0.0

Samuel Bronson naesten at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 14:02:38 EST 2006

I've written a (partial) Z-machine interpreter in Haskell. It is
missing lots of stuff, but I got it to the point where it doesn't
cause actual pain to play with it ;-). It uses gtk2hs for the
interface, though other interfaces could be implemented without
actually changing the interpreter proper. (Though I suppose you'd want
to get rid of all the trace output if you were going to write a curses
UI.)

You can either darcs get http://naesten.dyndns.org:8080/repos/ZMachine
or grab a tarball at
http://naesten.dyndns.org:8080/repos/ZMachine/ZMachine-0.0.tar.gz

Patches and comments are greatly desired. (Except for "where is the
status area". At least I don't have the stuff intended for the status
area going to the main output area like it used to!)