[Haskell] System.FilePath survey

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:55:48 EST 2006

[move to libraries at haskell.org]

Yes. I agree here. There should be two modules say:
System.FilePath.Posix & System.FilePath.Windows. There should be a
third module System.FilePath that have to use the native path. It
should switch between the Posix and Windows implementations either at
runtime (Hugs, NHC) or compile time (GHC).

Cheers,
  Krasimir