[Haskell] New look for haskell.org: MediaWiki (now: Drupal)

John Peterson peterson-john at cs.yale.edu
Mon Jan 9 12:51:41 EST 2006

The reason that MediaWiki was installed on haskell.org is that people
that know how to install and use MediaWiki (Ashley and others)
volunteered to do all the work.  If we want to move up to Drupal we
need someone that is willing to install, maintain, and transfer
content.  If this is something you want to do let me know.

MediaWiki addresses many of the issues we've had with haskell.org but
it isn't meant to be the only possible way forward.

   John