[Haskell] Re: haskell.org Public Domain

Ashley Yakeley ashley at semantic.org
Wed Jan 11 13:19:29 EST 2006

In article <200601111155.50995.wolfgang at jeltsch.net>,
 Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang at jeltsch.net> wrote:

> Where can I get an account for the wiki?

Click on "Log in" at the bottom-right hand corner of the page.

>  I don't want my IP address to
> appear
> in some history.  Or isn't the wiki configured to store IP addresses like
> Wikipedia does?

Anonymous uses can't edit (following the practice of hawiki). AFAIK IP
addresses are not stored at all, but I haven't examined the code for
this.

> By the way, why aren't there any links like "Discussion" and "Edit" on the
> top of the page?

They're at the bottom of the page. I tried to make the default "skin" as
quiet as possible. Once you log in, you can use a different skin, or
switch on the "quickbar".

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA