[Haskell] page names on the new Haskell wiki

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Mon Jan 30 08:46:29 EST 2006

Am Sonntag, 29. Januar 2006 01:02 schrieb Sam Goldman:
> Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> > LaTeX – A Document Preparation System says in subsection B.1.2:
> >
> > 	The bibliography style determines whether or not a title is capitalized;
> > the titles of books usually are, the titles of articles usually are not.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Wolfgang
>
> Sounds reasonable enough to me.
>
> - Sam

Okay but how should we handle page names?  Pages are neither books nor
articles but they are closer to articles than to books.  Therefore, I would
propose to use lower case letters for all words except the first one.  Since
changing the title actually means moving the page, we should agree on this
point here before doint further page renamings.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang