[Haskell] system command

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 05:52:09 EDT 2006

System.Cmd.rawSystem provides more portable interface than
System.Cmd.system. The behaviour of System.Cmd.system depends on the
installed system shell. rawSystem directly creates a new process
without interaction with the shell. System.Process module provides
even more advanced API.

Cheers,
   Krasimir