[Haskell] GADTs are not nice to me ;-)

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Tue Jul 4 06:49:29 EDT 2006

Am Montag, 3. Juli 2006 18:46 schrieb Simon Peyton-Jones:
> Thanks.  Can you confirm that it's fixed in 6.4.2?  And if so, can you
> record that too?  No point in us haring after fixed bugs!

As Chris Kuklewicz pointed out, this bug doesn't seem to be completely fixed
in 6.4.2.  Currently, I neither can confirm this nor can I disprove it since
at the moment there seem to be no Debian packages for 6.4.2 which I could
install and I don't have the time to install GHC from source.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang