[Haskell] The History of Haskell

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 14 11:21:26 EDT 2006

Friends,

Phil Wadler, John Hughes, Paul Hudak and I have been writing a paper
about the

	The History of Haskell

We've submitted an earlier draft to the History Of Programming Languages
conference (HOPL'07), and it's been accepted. We have to submit a
more-or-less final draft by 1 September.

This message is to invite you to read it, tell us what you think, and
help us improve it.  Here it is, along with a Wiki page for you to write
comments:

	http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/History_of_Haskell

Enjoy!

Simon

PS: If you followed a link earlier today, and have a version dated Feb,
discard it.  The one you want is dated July 14th.