[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Kamiariduki - the system to judge your derivative work's purpose and license is valid with Ceative Commons License Works..

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:57:08 EDT 2006

Daar all,

I am pleased to announce the preview release of kamiariduki, the system to
judge your derivative work's purpose and license is valid with other works
what is mainly under Creative Commons License.

I don't know good phrase that explain this software directory and simply. I
used DRM (Degital Rights Management) for people (or Creators) a few place.
People missunderstood this system. Because DRM is usually used for closed
system, not open system.

sourcefourge site : https://sourceforge.net/projects/kamiariduki/
files: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=168626

Creative Common web site: http://creativecommons.org/

This Application depend on many libraries. So if you want to know about
that, you must read README file. library dependencied includes
  * patched version of wxHaskell
  (* if build with Mac OS X platform, you need to put those libraries for
     dependencies directory
     * SYB3
     * Subversion trunk of AutoFroms: http://autoforms.sourceforge.net/  )

The current status of kamiariduki is very experimental. If you want to
management
derivative works lisence, this worls. But it lacks many fundamental
functionalities
and will have many bugs.

Any comments are welcome.

And I also release my patched version of wxHaskell above site. That
includes:
   *
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6395572&forum_id=34197
   *
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8202721&forum_id=34197
   *
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6542156&forum_id=34197
     * I think calendarEvent calls not defined function onList, so I
replaced by onCal
   * and a few fix for wxWidgets 2.6.x
     * I'm not use this version usually, so I don't know this works fine as
       wxWindows 2.4.x.

That doesn''t include
   * unicode support
     http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1369929&group_id=73133&atid=536847
     * because this dropped a few functionalty now.
  * Haste's wxScintilla and wxSTC support
    http://haste.dyndns.org:8080/build_wxhaskell.php
    * because wxSTC is separeted from wxWidgets' build process, and doesn't
have any
      USE_WX* macro. So change configure and make file are difficult work.
  * vertical toolbar
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7823794&forum_id=34197
   * because this fixes half of problem. If just set wxTB_VERTICAL, toolbar
menu
     added horizonal.
  * resource file link patch for Windows
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7953050&forum_id=34197
    * because this problem isn't occure on wxWidgets 2.6.x.
  * Spin Cotrol Documentation patch
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8440712&forum_id=34197
    * I don(t see that yet.

I released this file on my place, because it seems that development of
wxHaskell
is stopped now. And I don't have wxHaskell project's account. Patch is
included
kamiariduki source's patch directory, If anyone interested in to
contribute above
problem or others  and extend for my one, I appreciate that.

Thanks,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/