[Haskell] Streams 0.1e released

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:00:11 EDT 2006

Hello

I released Streams library version 0.1e. Changes are:

- Fixed bug: "openFD name WriteMode" don't truncated files on unixes
* Full library now released under BSD3 license, thanks to John Goerzen
+ Now cabalized, thanks to Jeremy Shaw

Download: http://freearc.narod.ru/Streams.tar.gz
Docs: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/Streams

btw, my cabal file contain line:

Build-Depends:      base, Win32, template-haskell

if i correctly understand, this will not work on unix systems, while
without Win32 package program can't be compiled on my windows box.
what i can do here? only provide two separate cabal files - one for
unix, one for windows and give to user text instructions about
manual renaming of appropriate file?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                          mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com