[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities & Activities Report(10thed., June 2006)

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Tue Jun 13 18:32:47 EDT 2006

>Well done Andres!  It's a lot of work doing the HCAR, and we all owe you
>a big thank-you.
>Simon

Indeed! It is gratifying to see that the HCAR has passed its fifth year,
showing the Haskell community still growing.

so thank you, Andres, and all you contributors out there. And, please,
make Andres' life easy, by remembering to contribute, maybe even
in time, but certainly with updated or new entries!

Claus (for the mutual admiration society;-)

On Behalf Of Andres Loeh