[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: HSP.Clientside 0.001

Joel Björnson joel.bjornson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:48:05 EDT 2006

Hi. I would like to announce the *prerelease* of Hsp.Clientside.
This is a 'Summer of Code' project aiming to add support for client-side
script generation in Haskell Server Pages. (
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~d00nibro/hsp/).
At the moment the basic building blocks for embedding Javasript has been
implemented.
As the project proceeds a suitable programming model based on these
components will be added.
Hopefully this will also include some kind of higher level Ajax support.

If you are interested please take a look at
darcs.haskell.org/SoC/hsp.clientside.

Off course I appreciate all sorts of comments, opinions and proposals
regarding this work.

For more information see www.dtek.chalmers.se/~bjornson/soc

/Joel