[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: HNOP 0.1

Christophe Poucet christophe.poucet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 13:42:32 EDT 2006

I do think that refactoring this to a library would be a much better idea.
That way we can see how this scales to multithreaded applications.  Will
there be a HNOP 2.0 that takes advantage of such fancy features such as MPTC
or FD?  It would be interesting to see how this problem reduces when one
uses these advanced Haskell features.  Perhaps as showcase to show that MPTC
and FD definitely improve code-readability and design-abstraction/

Cheers,
Christophe (vincenz)