[Haskell] Trying On Learn Haskell Web Server

Aditya Siram aditya_siram at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:30:28 EST 2006

Hi all,
I am former imperative programmer (Java/C/Python) I have recently discovered
Haskell and read through "Yet Another Haskell Tutorial" (the best I have
found) and "Tackling The Awkward Squad". This paper mentions a Haskell Web
Server (HWS) but I am not able to find the source.

Where can I find the source? Has this code been updated since the paper was
written? Can it be compiled and run on a recent version of GHC?Hugs? I would
like to use it as an example program to teach myself Haskell.

Thanks...
Deech