[Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: March 13, 2006

Sebastian Sylvan sebastian.sylvan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:51:02 EST 2006

On 3/13/06, Donald Bruce Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:

>                       Haskell Weekly News: March 13, 2006
>
>    Greetings, and thanks for reading issue 28 of HWN, a weekly newsletter
>    covering developments in the Haskell community. Each Monday, new
>    editions are posted to [1]the Haskell mailing list and to [2]The
>    Haskell Sequence. [3]RSS is also available.

May I just make a request (I do it on the list so that anyone who
doesn't agree can speak up): Put the HWN in the haskell.org website
(in the news section). It probably should be trimmed down to the more
generally interesting things (such as library announcements).

A lot of people wouldn't subscribe to a mailing list for a language,
but could benefit from these news. Also, it lets a casual visitor know
that the Haskell community is active (if they see a bunch of news post
dated a few days ago).

/S

--
Sebastian Sylvan