[Haskell] strange ghc behaviour?

Taral taralx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 17:59:56 EST 2006

On 3/15/06, Christopher Brown <cmb21 at kent.ac.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for the information. I have ran the apple hardware test and it
> reported that there were no errors with the RAM (although I'm not
> convinced there is nothing wrong with the RAM).

I do not know how to uninstall ghc on your system, but I can assure
you that the apple hardware test does not test your RAM to the extent
required to detect this error. Such a test would take several hours.

--
Taral <taralx at gmail.com>
"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about