[Haskell] Haskell as a disruptive technology?

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 03:10:59 EST 2006

As an author of HSQL and Visual Haskell I do agree that there is still
a lot to be done in order to make Haskell as popular as C++/Java in
the industry. We need strong support for GUI, Database, XML and many
other libraries that the other languages already have. The existing
development environments also need a lot of improvements. I know that
we already have many bits of that but it is still not enough.
Fortunately the situation is improving and now we have much better
libraries and tools than few years ago.

Cheers,
   Krasimir