[Haskell] GHC Hackathon

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue May 23 10:22:53 EDT 2006

> > I think many would be grateful if a podcast were made of this event
> > such that those who missed it can still watch the presentations.
>
> +1. A podcast would be perfect, posting minutes would be next in line.

If the Hackathon goes ahead, recording a video podcast of the event
should be straightforward.  (I've been playing with streaming web media
lately, and can volunteer to do that side of things.  The quality can be
surprisingly good.)  Mind you, even the compressed web streams will not
be small - approx 150Mb per hour.  A one day tutorial could easily
stretch to over 1Gb.

Regards,
    Malcolm