[Haskell] Re: ANN: System.FilePath 0.10

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:46:00 EST 2006

Hi

> ANNOUNCEMENT:
>
> I am hereby announcing System.FilePath 0.10, which hopefully is pretty
> close to final now. This library manipulates FilePath's correctly on
> both Posix and Windows.
>
> http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/projects/libraries.php#filepath
>
> (Includes a darcs repo, a .tar.gz, haddock documentation etc)

Since it appears (from the very first comment to this announcement)
that there is likely to be a 0.11 with incompatible changes I have
quickly re-released this version. Instead of having
System.FilePath.Compat I now am using System.FilePath.Version_0_09 for
the previous release and System.FilePath.Version_0_10 as an alias for
System.FilePath that will guarantee to work unmodified in the next
release. Hopefully this should remove people's versioning problems and
still allow modifications to be made to the library.

Users should explicitly import System.FilePath.Version_0_10 in this release.

Sorry for the inconvenience of two quick releases!

Thanks

Neil