[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease 0.2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 07:21:39 EST 2006

Hi Erik,

I have installed/uninstalled VSHaskell several times on two different
computers without any problems but perhaps there is something specific
with your configuration. Could you run your VStudio from another
VStudio instance in debugging mode. That way you can see in the debug
console whether it tries to load vs_haskell.dll at all.

Cheers,
   Krasimir