[Haskell] Haskell training course?

Jeremy Gibbons jeremy.gibbons at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 12:08:14 EDT 2006

Hello, Wim. What kind of thing do you have in mind?

I teach a one-week course on Functional Programming (using Haskell,
and aimed at practical application) as part of the part-time
professional Software Engineering Programme at Oxford. It can be
taken on a standalone basis, or as credit towards a larger award.

   http://www.softeng.ox.ac.uk/subjects/FPR.html

I'd be happy to send you more information if you're interested.

Cheers,
Jeremy