[Haskell] Re: Haskell Weekly News: September 27, 2006

Andy Adams-Moran adams-moran at galois.com
Fri Oct 20 20:04:48 EDT 2006

Andy Adams-Moran wrote:

> John Hughes wrote:
>
>> The intention is to put the speaker's slides online. But in some cases,
>> that will require additional permission from the company
>> concerned--putting slides on the web is more public than talking at a
>> workshop. So some sanitation may perhaps be needed. All this is going to
>> take a little while, so while the slides WILL appear in the medium term,
>> don't hold your breath.
>
> Some of them are up already; see http://www.galois.com/cufp.  The rest
> will be put up as we get them.

Just an update: I just added slides from Howard Mansell (Credit Suisse)
and Rishiyur Nikhil (BlueSpec).  That URL again is:

    http://www.galois.com/cufp

Cheers,

Andy, on behalf of the CUFP PC

--
Andy Adams-Moran                             Phone: 503.626.6616, x113
Galois Connections Inc.                              Fax: 503.914.0490
Beaverton, OR 97005                             adams-moran at galois.com