[Haskell] ghc.haddock?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Fri Aug 10 00:03:53 EDT 2007

I'd like to give it a try.  I guess the repo is
http://darcs.haskell.org/SoC/ghc.haddock/.  Glancing around, see a version
of ghc, and I don't know how to build haddock.  Is ghc.haddock a new flag to
a forked version of ghc?

Other questions: is ghc.haddock known to build & run on Windows?  Is the
plan to merge it into the main ghc sources, and if so, when?

I'd love to hear from others using ghc.haddock.

Thanks,  - Conal