[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Hardware Design and Functional Languages 2007 - Call for Participation

Andy Martin andy at hflworkshop.org
Fri Feb 16 08:40:07 EST 2007

Dear Member of the Haskell Community,

Carl Seger, Mary Sheeran and I are very pleased to announce the
upcoming workshop on Hardware Design and Functional Languages, to be
held on March 24-25 in Braga Portugal, as a satellite event of ETAPS
2007.
We have a very exciting two-day programme consisting of fourteen
talks from industry and academia.
For more information, and the full, printable call for participation,
please visit the workshop website at http://www.hflworkshop.org.
To register, please visit the ETAPS 2007 website at http://
www.di.uminho.pt/etaps07

We would be very grateful if you would circulate this call amongst
your colleagues and post it where appropriate.
Since there is a long history of the use of Haskell for hardware
design, we felt this workshop would be of interest to the Haskell
community, and benefit from your participation.
Please accept my apologies if your receive this email more than once,
or if this email is unwanted.

Regards,
Andy Martin