[Haskell] FUN IN THE AFTERNOON: this Wednesday, Nottingham

Graham Hutton gmh at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Feb 19 05:39:38 EST 2007

Dear all

    *** FUN IN THE AFTERNOON, WED 21 FEB, NOTTINGHAM, UK ***

Fun in the Afternoon is a termly seminar on functional programming
and related topics.  The next meeting will take place in Nottingham
this week, on the afternoon of Wednesday 21st February, and include
talks by James McKinna, Jeremy Gibbons, Nils Anders Danielsson, and
Lennart Augustsson.  Further details are available from:

   http://sneezy.cs.nott.ac.uk/fun

We hope you and your students will be able to attend!  Please feel
free to pass this message on to your colleagues and students.

Best wishes,

Graham and Conor

| Dr Graham Hutton                     Email : gmh at cs.nott.ac.uk      |
| School of Computer Science and IT                                   |
| University of Nottingham             Web   : www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh |
| Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road                                       |
| Nottingham NG8 1BB, UK               Phone : +44 (0)115 951 4220    |